Best arms workout
Undoubtedly everyone wants a huge and well defined arms. Many of us face the problem of having a small arms or unsymmetrical arms which means either we lack well defined Biceps and triceps. So here we are with a specially customized 12 weeks Best arms workout for mass program to give you bigger and well defined arms.
Arms are a group of three major muscle groups namely biceps, triceps and forearms . These three muscle groups together are called as arms.The anatomy of arms and exercise for there complete development is given in the Best arms workout program given below.
Biceps make upper 40% of arms above forearms. It consist of 2 major muscles which are even called as inner and outer biceps. Brachialis is the muscle located deep beneath biceps. This muscle is visible in professional bodybuilders and seems like a knot of muscle .
Biceps helps in the functioning of arms and it’s movements like flexing and folding the arms . Biceps are one of the most demanded body part by every gym goer.
Brachialis is the most ignored muscle. It is ignored and not trained properly because of the lack of knowledge in people as they think it is not that visible so they ignore training it . But the fact is by growing and developing this muscle your arms will look bigger as while growing it will push the biceps and triceps away from each other which will result in the increase of the size of the arms. The key exercises to develop brachialis are the variations of hammer curls.
Triceps make up to 60% of the muscle in the arms above elbow. These are located at the posterior of the biceps. Triceps consist of three muscles .Working on each head of triceps is focused in this program . The program mainly targets on development and growth of every muscle fibre in the arms . As working on triceps will result in the increase in the size of the arm. Triceps can be targeted by several exercises. But the program targets on development of each head.
So exercises as skull crusher, triceps bench press , overhead dumbbell raises will help in gaining mass in the inner triceps. Exercises such as kick back,cable push down,rope push down will help in improving the definition.
Forearms are the muscles involved mainly in every movement and exercises you perform . So growing them is a difficult part as they are almost working in all the activities you do so they have adopted the nature of working and being under pressure .
So for growing the forearms we have to follow a different strategy for the muscles to develop. You have to perform the exercises of forearms with heavy weights and low rep ranges. Rep ranges under 12 like 6,8,10.
The workout is a combination of super sets , death sets, drop sets and rest pause set to completely shock your muscles and force them to grow. The rep ranges will be between 8 to 30 make sure to go as heavy as you can for rep ranges below 15 .
For super sets and rep ranges above 15 pick a weight lower than your heaviest. The workout will be a combination of exercises of biceps and triceps . Sometimes we will shock the muscles by performing biceps and triceps separately .
- You will do stretching and warm up first and then start the workout with single hand biceps dumbbell curls. It will be performed for 15 reps and 3 sets.
- The next exercise is triceps both hand overhead dumbbell curls . This exercise will be performed for 15 reps and 3 sets.
- Next is a super set of exercises of biceps . Biceps barbell curls super set with seated dumbbell curls each for 15 reps and 3 sets. Now the next exercise will be a super sets of exercises of triceps and biceps .
- Barbell skull crusher will be superseted with barbell preacher curls each for 15 reps and 3 sets. Now you will be performing a super set of brachialis and triceps.
- You will perform dumbbell hammer curls and triceps kickbacks for 15 reps and 3 sets each.
- Last exercise is the death set of triceps double bar dips . This death set will be performed for 50 reps as a finisher of your workout.
- First exercise is barbell curls for 12 reps and 5 sets.
- Second exercises will be super set of skull crusher and triceps barbell press .Skull crusher will be performed for 15 reps and triceps barbell press will be performed for 10 reps. Both exercises will be performed for 3 sets.
- Third exercise is a super set of biceps cable curls and triceps cable push down and both will be performed for 15 reps and 3 sets.
- Next exercise are biceps spider curls for 15 reps and 3 sets.
- Next will be a combination of triceps singe hand overhead dumbbell raises and triceps kickback both for 15 reps and 3 sets.
- The last exercise is a death set of rope cable hammer curls which will be performed for 50 reps
This time we will perform biceps and triceps exercises separately. We will start with biceps .
- First exercise will be bicep dumbbell curls for 12 reps and 5 sets.
- Second will be biceps cable curls for 15 reps and 3 sets.
- Third will be biceps barbell curls performed for 12 reps and 4 sets.
- Next will be a super set of barbell hammer curls and triceps reverse grip barbell curls both for 15 sets and 3 sets .
- Triceps rope push downs will be performed next for 12 reps and 4 sets.
- Next will be triceps reverse grip push downs for 12 reps and 4 sets.
- The last exercise will be triceps bench press. It will be performed for 15 reps three sets.
You can combine these workout for 12 weeks in our Best arms workout your growth is guaranteed